Chinese Horoscope- The Goat

I was born in April of 2003, which makes me a goat in the Chinese Zodiac.

According to the Chinese Zodiac, goats are charming, sympathetic and amiable. Being genuinely nice people, goasts rarely criticise and look for the best in people. We like to forgive and forget and will bottle up resentments to keep peace. Apparently I am the most artistic and creative of all the animals. I am a yin sign, so I am quite in touch with the Earth elements. I am gentle, wise, witty, compassionate and charming. Casual, relaxed enviroments are my favourite and smaller groups of people for interactions is my thing. I am loved by family and friends. People trust me to be available when in need of help. I enjoy getting freedom to come and go within a friend or family member’s home. Being forced to adhere to schedules is not a pleasant situation fo me.

This year (2016) is the year of the Monkey, which means that I will have to pay a lot of attention to my schooling and health. Fierce competition at school may bewilder the Goat. The Goat’s mind will be occupied by annoying problems or unresolved issues. This may prove distracting and could wear down the road the Goat has paved over the last few years. This year I should not be making major decisions, I should spend time thinking and caring for myself. This is a year of many highs and lows, so I must remain calm and neutral. I will feel apprehensive, agitated and impatient. If i remain calm, grounded and stable, this year will proceed with benefit and fortune.

This horoscope really resembles myself. I have noticed my impatience over this year. Hopefully I can stay calm and grounded and this year will be great.

One thought on “Chinese Horoscope- The Goat