About me

About me
Hi, my name is Lachlan I am 14 years old and was born on March the 8th I am from Kalbarri Western Australia I have lived here my entire life and schooled at Kalbarri DHS my whole schooling time I like good quality memes and like to have a laugh. One of my favourite memes out right now are the doggo memes. (Memes are an internet sensation)
There are 4 people in my family excluding the pets but as for pets I have; 2 dogs and a cat my doggos names are Fred and Barney and my cat doesn’t really have a name. I have one younger brother called Lloyd and live with both my parents. Most of the family lives in Kalbarri which is why we live here.
Things I do outside of school are swimming and chillin. On weekends my friends and I often make our way into town and take long treks throughout the bush to see what we can find. We also swim across the Murchison river to go into a big shore break which is really fun in summer. I spend a lot of time at the skatepark and ride bikes around there. Its usually where we find our friends if they aren’t at home.
There aren’t that many things to do in Kalbarri and not many ways to earn $$$. Things to do in Kalbarri include swimming, eating and yea that’s about it. I have 2 jobs 1 of them is working at a Café and cooking food the other is looking after and managing a water slide.