Noise

I have a very noisy family. The only time that it is quiet in the house is when there is absolutely no one in the house. Even the dog can be noisy, she’s always barking and annoying everyone at the beach. But my dog is whole different story for another, because believe me, she is weird.

The quietest person in the house would probably be dad but even he can be noisy. In the car he plays his music pretty loud and at home and he’ll leave it on for a while. He can play it for as long as he wants as he has two batteries in his car so he doesn’t worry about a flat battery. It’s not that he’s noisy it’s just that he plays loud music, generally cold chisel.

Mum is a different story, she’s frequently noisy. She also plays her music pretty loud throughout the house when she starts cleaning she gets pretty loud. If I ever lose mum or looking for her, I just stop and listen to the sound of a cough or heavy breathing. All those years of working with cleaning chemicals is the reason for that. She’ll also get loud before she goes to work during the night but she’s fine once she gets there.

And then there’s Sonny. Everything he does is loud. Just recently he got a new motorbike and hops on it every chance he gets just rev it up. Not ride it, just rev it up in the shed, The muffler on it is a bit dodgy at the moment so it’s even noisier. He also plays loud music, but Sonny plays it everywhere and anywhere as long as he has music. He usually sings louder than the music too. I could go forever on this but I think I’ve made my point.

It’s not like I’m much better anyway. As I’m writing this I’m listening to music pretty loud through the speakers. Well it’s the only chance that I get to listen to my own  music. Oh well.