My cool but weird dream.

Saturday, 14 of May. I was going to bed reasonably early for a weekend, it was around 11 pm. I started to fall asleep but I wasn’t fully asleep yet, this is when my lucid dream started. ( A lucid dream is any dream during which the dreamer is aware that they are dreaming.) I was lying there thinking and then I suddenly appeared to be inside of a jail cell. It wasn’t the worst jail cell in the world, I mean it was almost better than my room except it had a huge metal gate locking me in. The cell was pretty cool; it had a rack of guitars and a skateboard in the corner. Now that i think of it though, there was no bed or even a pillow. Anyway moving on, I was walking through the cell wondering why I was here, I then saw a box which had 2 knives sitting on top of it. I was looking at both knives for a long period of time wondering why they were here. Not thinking I grabbed one of the knives and put it in my pants as protection thinking I was going to have to fight inside of jail. But really I was the only one there I can remember.

Then I some how ended up on the side of the street with a guitar in my hand. I was playing one of the songs I had learnt that day by Green Day. It was weird because I was trying to talk to people but nobody would talk or even look at me as if I wasn’t even there.

At this point I was walking, I have no idea where but i ended up at the top of my street where I was in a bus heading around to the shops to do some kind of community service. I arrived at the shops and walked in to quickly grab some food. I was walking out of the shops when I saw 3 police officers standing there staring straight at me. I was wondering why there were 3 police officers here now. I walked out and one grabbed me by the shoulder as another police woman started to question me. They were asking me about some murder case that had happened to our school canteen lady. I was answering honestly and saying I had no idea what they were on about. I was reasonably calm at this point till I realised that I had a knife in my pants which could have been the murder weapon.

I was starting to sweat now, and they were asking what was going on. I told them I was dehydrated and needed a drink. They let me go for a little walk over to a nearby drink fountain where I threw the knife into a bush as far in as I could. I walked back to where the officers were and they were suddenly not there.

I then woke up and it was 2 am in the morning.

6 thoughts on “My cool but weird dream.

1. how can you remember your dreams so clearly, all I can ever remember is that I had a dream but not what it was.