Queensland Holiday

On the second week of the school holidays Daniel and I went to Queensland to see my Dad. We woke up at 5 AM in the morning to drive to Perth. When we got to Perth we went to Karrinyup shopping centre to get some food. We then went to Karrinyup Waters Resort to book our accommodation. At that night for dinner we went out to Sizzlers. I had pumpkin soup, Mum had chicken soup and Daniel had steak. After that we went to Time Zone and stayed there for an hour and a half. We played a bunch of games and one was you had a hammer and you had to smash it on a button and see how hard it was. Daniel had the first go and his highest score was 903. Than I had a go after him and my highest score was 901. I was pretty chuffed with that. After that we went back to Karrinyup Waters and stayed up a little bit watching TV and then went to bed.

We woke up at 7 o’clock to have a shower and get ready so we would get to the airport early and have plenty of time to sit and relax and not rush around. We went through security and walked upstairs to have some food and a coffee. After that we sat down at our gate number and waited for the lady to say the plane is ready to leave. When she said the plane was ready and everyone had to board we stood up and walked to the back of the line so our tickets could get scanned. When our tickets got scanned we said our final goodbyes to Mum and walked onto the plane.

And that’s when our adventure began.

End of part one

3 thoughts on “Queensland Holiday

1. Thank you Lochie. I look forward to hearing all about your trip and maybe seeing some photos.

Note the highlighted words which I corrected (spelling). Also, I have put this into the category ‘Term 2 Homework’ and tagged it ‘week 2’.

2. I can’t believe you had to get up at 5 o’clock in the moring. I bet you were really tired that afternoon/night. I didn’t relise that you went without your mum. It would have been fun with just the boys in your family.