My achievement

My name is Thomas and I am going to tell you about my best achievement that I won.
My best achievement was when I won runner up in my first tennis tournament at tennis camp. The camp was in Geraldton and the Geraldton Camp School and there were around 60 participants. There were 8 in our division, Me, Harrison, Beau, Wret, Jacob, Thalia, Emma and Madi. Our division was second highest.
The camp went for four, action packed days of training, cardio, running and beep tests and more. At the camp there was amazing food especially for dinner, one night we had lasagna for dinner and chocolate mousse for dessert.
One night we had a movie night and we watched Fast and Furious 7 and then Pitch Perfect 2. It may seem like we were spoilt but we were playing hard until at least 8 o’clock every day.
On the last day of the camp we had a tournament which I recon was the best. it was only a small tournament but it was my first. In the first game I versed Thalia, I won 6/0. The next game I versed Emma and won again 6/0. The next game I versed Madi and won 6/4. At this point I thought I was going pretty well… and I was. The next game I won against Harrison 7/5. In the last game I versed Beau and unfortunately lost 4/6. I would have won champ but beau just bet me. Beau won champ and I won runner up. I was still pretty happy with runner up because it was my first tennis tournament.