cars

I’d like to visit some really cool place with a heap of friends and just take a year off of everything, and just chill from the world, over powered by today’s modern life, no traffic or terrorist or anything really necessary for people to know about. I would like it to be populated with a few towns, like Ha waii 40years ago, and huge clean beaches with waves and shore breaks and everything, with no idea what I want to do with my life I reckon that would be a good getaway.

I think the place I’d like to visit would have to be some kind of island with waves and big trees and just a real beach/surf kind of community, and stay at some kind of retreat. It doesn’t really matter as long as there are waves and pretty sunsets then everything will be alright. You wouldn’t need a lot of money; some would be handy but you’d be living an island life, sure there would be modern accessories like a toilet, shower, proper beds and stuff.

I reckon this would have to be one of my favourite fantasy trips i’d like to acheive cause it’d be a good experience.

2 thoughts on “cars

1. Ben, that is terrific writing. Well done! I put a capital at Hawaii for you because you missed it 😃
    Would you like to have a student blog like the other group?